someone might have already said something like this, but here it is

traders should have their own stores, be able to rent machines, and buy/sell items to ppl. The trader can buy an item from someone and get: the price that the computer would pay for it and the price that the comp would sell it for. Traders can set thier own % values that they would pay for something. Like I want to pay a ppl 30% more then what a normal shop would for something and sell it for 10% less then the normal shop would. There will still be normal shops but not as many of them. With this the shop will always be open and the trader can even go outside and put out advertisements for his shop over the shopping channel. The trader can set machines for some stuff, like inferior chilled armor(all levels) or guns (levles 1-10). There would be a cap amount of the selling % price for something, like 20% more then what the comp would charge. This would make sure that traders do not become trillionars and take all the good apartments I have wanted for myself. The rent for the machines would be high (you can have many sizes and types of machines) and if the trader wanted to he could get rid of all machines and sell stuff from his inventory. This would make the game much more realistic and I would like to see it happen