Thread: After A comes B

After A comes B

While the city of Jobe bathes in the light of the suns, Yarko sits reading by the light of a candle in his darkened study. “Incoming call from our agent, master” his demon hisses. “Hmm, this soon? What does he have to report?”
    “Plan A has failed master.”
    Yarko sits back “I could have known, that speaker is no fool…”
    “Ok, tell him to do some reconnaissance in the city now he’s there. ‘You know who’ has my special interest…”
    Yarko opens his book again “Nothing we can do about it now, we’ll have to wait for the report on the gridsite.”

-----------------------------------------

“Gridsite report available master”
    “Good, filter all quotes by Silverstone on the subject, I’ll read the rest later.”

Simon Silverstone: “Second... Sentinels are not going to cozy up to the neutrals. You do so and you find an enemy in Simon.”
    Simon Silverstone: “if you shoot them you have their credits AND one less neutral.”
    Simon Silverstone: “fence sitters rarely change. Only when there's one party going to win.... then they change massively.”
    Simon Silverstone: “why are we even discussing this? The CoT building is in Tir.... I'm the man with the big stick in Tir and as David is my witness, I'll shoot every neutral and omni slime down trying to yalm his way through my defense grid.”
    Simon Silverstone: “hahaha... well, dead neuts make for good fertiliser!”

Yarko sights “I know the mans' family was murdered by OT, but why this hate against us…”
    “Anyway, it is obvious now he is mad… and dangerous…”

“Off to Borealis, I need to talk to some people. By the way, what was the result of the vote?”
    “17 against allowing neutral observers, 6 in favor, master.”
    “Hmm, interesting…” Yarko says putting on his hood.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

teh. Simon. That mans skull's thicker than a Heckler. While I agree Neutrals should not be allowed into CoT meetings. But The Neutrals are not ones to make war on! So Simons parents were killed, so were mine! And Id give anything to sever the heads of the people in charge of InternOps and parade them around Athen...but what use is it to lash out at Neutrals, before I joined Omni-Tek (And later defected to the Clans), I myself was Neutral. He is just as awful as that Janus (Unknown leader of InternOps) character.

But thats enough for me..Im sure Ive angered many at this moment.

*Volais picks up his bags and leaves*
    John "Volais" Lockhart
    Member of Cerberus