Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RUR Goes Public!!

Put me down for 50,000 shares, please. A girl can always use a little something to fall back on just in case she lives long enough to retire, after all.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Last three days to apply for RUR shares at the 10cr per share rate. After that you'll only be able to buy shares in RUR from existing shareholders at whatever rate they set, so hurry!

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Applications for RUR shares is now officially closed. The results will be publishd Sunday at 19:00 GMT at Neuters 'r Us in Newland City.

Thank you all for your interest in RUR.

Dabblez

Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)

Hmm... Too bad I only just noticed this... I should really read the gridfeeds more often. Any chance of additional shares being issued?

((This is great! ))

I sorry Mharc, the initial allocation of shares has now been done. However, after Sunday the list of RUR share owners and their share holdings will be made public. If you like you can then contact one of more of these share owners and offer to buy their shares off them.

Just remember, when ever RUR shares are traded please notify me or some other RUR representative of the transaction so that we know to whom we owe profit dividends.

Regards,

Dabblez

Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)

Thank you miss Dabblez. I will see if I can strike a good deal with someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12