Thread: BUG: Ruse of Terran

BUG: Ruse of Terran

Agents NF Ruse of Terran is bugged after 13.5

If zoned with the NF running, the agent will become extrenely small and move extremely slow. Only way to move is to jump around.

This make sneaking missions even more impossible than before.

Thumbs down Re: BUG: Ruse of Terran

Originally posted by Prejudice
    Agents NF Ruse of Terran is bugged after 13.5

If zoned with the NF running, the agent will become extrenely small and move extremely slow. Only way to move is to jump around.

This make sneaking missions even more impossible than before.
    Yes, i can confirm its so for all agent i know so i guess ths is another bug we will wait 6 months to be fixed...

U can fix this if u delete your nano, zone and recast ruse but then using fp is impossible .... This really sux!

btw another thing while in ruse is that the ammo cases that pops out of the gun is large as footballs ....
    Last edited by Seraphim; Dec 25th, 2001 at 04:41:49.

AAkk!!
    I just rooted myself with ruse of tauren2.
    If only i could cast ruse2 on mobs ... oh then agents would be far too powerfull.

serously though you guys need someone to play an agent on the test servers PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
    (someone who can type 100 words a min so they can let you know about the class buggs)

Falsifier lvl 13 agent
    Cheapdate lvl 26 agent
    Didithurt lvl 41 agent
    Newarival lvl 93 agent

Oh ya i love it when i AS with 1 round in the clip and it doesnt do any dmg but the non aggro mob attacks me anyways great fun for all parties involved.