Thread: Bags, I would like a tag on them, so i can distinguish them from each other

Bags, I would like a tag on them, so i can distinguish them from each other

As yoiu all know, there is only 3 different bags (4 with Pioneer), but most of us carry around with many more. I would like to be able to put a tag on them, which can tell me what is in them.
    NT phone HOME!!

Cool Re: Bags, I would like a tag on them, so i can distinguish them from each other

Originally posted by Garzu
    As yoiu all know, there is only 3 different bags (4 with Pioneer), but most of us carry around with many more. I would like to be able to put a tag on them, which can tell me what is in them.

Agreed!
    Or what might be easier is to make several different colors of bags available in all sizes. Then you could more easily seperate and keep track of your loot.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Re: Re: Bags, I would like a tag on them, so i can distinguish them from each other

Originally posted by Obitus

Agreed!
    Or what might be easier is to make several different colors of bags available in all sizes. Then you could more easily seperate and keep track of your loot.

Miir needs to go into the backpack making business.

I think the color idea at the very least is needed. That way you could associate the red bag's content from the blue one's. But another idea is to have the bags auto tag themselves with a number. So if you have 9 back packs and add one it gets tagged as number 10.
    Marquis "Clearspirit" Pillot
    RK2 Omni Inter-Op

Lorriane "Arosabir" Cratty
    Wanna-be merchant @ Harry's Outpost!

"I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night..."

Bump
    -Marssss
    RK1 Agent
    RollerRat Diplomatic representative (www.rollerrat.com)
    "i come in peace"

Hehehe, i saw that one, very good news
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking

Very good news!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Some more ideas off the top of my head:

* Make a backpack turn a different shade when its full, kind of like spent special attacks -- so when you're in a team and need to loot, and your inventory just filled up and you need to stuff it somewhere, you don't have to go scrambling about trying to find an empty bag, just look for one thats not shaded.

* the right-click option panel would let you change a backpack to whatever color you wanted, whenever you wanted - so we don't have to go buy different colored ones in vendors