Thread: Yalmaha Questions

Yalmaha Questions

how are Yalmahas found? are they mission rewards or mission loot? -- luck or patience? anyone know how to increase ur odds in finding a yalmaha?

How does yalmahas affect run speed, does it actually increase it by a set amount? -- if a Yalmaha said it added 150 to air speed while a car said it added 300 to ground speed what is faster?

Also do planes quickness since its worded differently does it mean the more u have in air navig. the faster u go, or is it just a set amount from the air ship?

How does run speed affect flight? does runspeed stack w/ air speed or no? lets say two ppl almost identicall except one had 300 run speed while the other had 100 both same air nav skill both same air ship, would the one w/ higher run speed win or no?
    -- If not is it faster to have a ground vehicle? (doesnt ground stack with run speed?

Anyone willing to donate to my Give me a yalmaha fund? -- if so /tell Stimmer in game!

-Stimmed Out
    I want a yalmaha!

Edit: Ooops wrong forum if u have an answer feel free to answer here or at begginers corner

Planes gives different bonus to run speed, depends on ql. But that is only visual, cause all planes, no matter what ql, gives 1400 speed (it shows different, but thats how it is), and your run speed does not add to this. For cars, they give more run speed for higher qls, so with a ql 140 car, you will move faster than a ql 89.

And sorry, i will not buy a plane for you.
    NT phone HOME!!

Not sure when they start in missions, but I have only just finally found one off a ql 80-85 mission from a chest. Found a ql 75 Yalmaha and it need 250 in flight which isn't too bad. Blow 8k ip on that to get you 115 skill, then some implants for the rest and your all sorted.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!