Thread: low level doc looking for permanent team

Question low level doc looking for permanent team

well met, fellow travellers.

my name is mutagenx and i am a doctor, currently exploring the region of newland (mostly) in search of adventure and work. now, in my profession it isn't too hard to find a team. and i do need one, i don't do too well by my self. unfortunately, you never know who you end up with. people around here are all too stressed, they just can't waste their time talking, and they certainly don't laugh when that pack of infrared rabid rollerrats roll them down in a matter of seconds. additionally, it's hard to gather a makeshift team and persuade them to just explore or do anything else than hunting. you, my friend, would fit more in with this:

-you want to chat, and roleplay. not all the time, but in between slaughtering those brontos by the shiploads.
    -you have a sense of humor. (after all it IS a game, as well as a lifestyle )
    -you are usually online between 20:00 and 04:00 GMT, most days.
    -your main char is around level 20.
    -you make a good addition to a small, well-rounded team or need a doctor for yours.
    -your english is fairly good, or you are scandinavian.

send mutagenx a /tell or post below if you're interested.
    -MutagenX, neutral lvl 19 doctor
    Last edited by Melvin; Dec 21st, 2001 at 01:23:40.

I would fit in there but my main char is L33t
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Advice of the day : try to find a guild... (some have more deep than just power-lvl)
    -Marssss
    RK1 Agent
    RollerRat Diplomatic representative (www.rollerrat.com)
    "i come in peace"

Smile well, guys...

i am a member of a guild, with some of my good friends, and i don't really want to change that. i don't mind you both posting, but these really aren't the replies i need. thanks anyway.