Thread: The Real Problem

The Real Problem

You guys wanna know the what real problem is?

The problem is Funcom rather listen to the whinners than the players that really know how to play this game.

We all know that the player that whine about other players are the ones that suck and have no idea how even play their own class. Instead of giving ideas how to improve their class they just whine about how often they get there ass kicked in PvP and run to their Mommy(Funcom) for help so they get even with those bullies(The players that really know how to play their class).

Funcom, if just left the Soldiers the way it was before all nerfs and just improved all the other classes, maybe just maybe you will finally be on the right track.

But no, you rather listen the small group of PvP whinners and instead of improving this game, you find it more important to trash every class.

I doubt you guys will even read this, because you know why?

Because its an idea and, you people at funcom have never once took our idea into consideration.

Fenlore
    Soldier
    RK1

I hear you. I totally agree with you. Funcom does listen to the "whinners". Hey if you can't take pvp why be there, you're better off just leveling or doing another things. I pvp cause that's what I like the most of the game. I wasn't good at pvp, but I am now. I didn't start killing other player, I started getting my ass killed all the time. I didn't go to funcom crying cause I've always lost like many of you do. Instead I tried to work on my character, see what I needed to improve, what was I lacking, change strategy. Took me some time to really understand the tactics most pvpers use. But hey I learned and now I am an apprentice.

Yep, check out my post on the whine-o-meter on game mechanics (not on page one anymore I am sure... ill bump it)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Sorry when I died in one shot long before I even dreamt of looking for my opponent, I whined. No more instakills. In general I agree, but you have to have whining or there'd be nothing to talk about on this board. What are we going to do, praise funcom for all of their wonderful innovations? (MP's are obviously exempt from this statement)

Interesting post from a whining soldier.

Alright seeing as how I am 100% ****ed off here lemme bottom line this for yah......... OKAY DOCS OWNING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT IN PVP FIRST OFF...........can you POSSIBLY be any more full of ****?!?!?!?!? Let those healin pansies stay on the side lines while those who are SUPPOSED To be good at PvP do their friggin jobs I kill Omni some say Im a major jack*** others say Im ****in cool for it either way either oppinion I could care less I do what I please you guys sit here listenin to all these gimped losers cryin and whinin like some type of silly ***ed moron what the ****?!??!

What bout us people who enjoy stuff jes the way it **** well is?! oh wait...........Im on Rubi Ka 2........My voice doesnt count yea you guys say hey go to rubi ka 2 then screw us all out of a story line so why not screw us out of the only thing we have thanks to your ingenious ideas.........PvP........I mean why not jes make it full on damage drop ALL suppression zones and PvP rules and make Rubi Ka 2 the PvP server since yer apparently 100% uninterested in allowing us to have anything interesting.........

Or HEY heres another idea for yah........Jes let me and my PaKk take out those peace lovin ******** in the Counsil of Truth and declare full on war with Omni THEN make it 100% PvP There yah go no need to worry bout RK2 bottom line quit screwin the classes you will NEVER find balance unless you want to make us all the same **** class and same ****ing race and keep us all capped at the same ****ing level!!!!!!!!!!!

A SOLDIER WHO CARRIES A GUN CAN TEAR INTO A SISSY DOC ANY DAY AN AGENT WHO CARRIES A RIFLE WILL OWN AN ADVENTURER ANY DAY/.....Accept this and move on funcom if you spent as much time working on a story line for Rubi ka 2 as you do gimping the classes in a futile search for embassilic balance between classes I wouldnt have time to write this post I would be perfectly happy but no couldnt have it like that...........

This post may be deleted and my account blocked or something but at this rate you think I really care?! I mean crap man you guys need to realise there will ALWAYS be inbalance and nerfing classes and items and putting caps on QL items allowed wont solve nothin other then to have the newbies who whine and cry cuz they cant do what us people who have been there payed our dues and jes want whats damn well owed to us can!!!!

Ive been a newbie Ive suffered through all that crap I have forged myself into a force to be recconed with just the same as EVERYONE else who is where I am and above where I am and we are screwed over by you people for whiners who if you keep babying will be too spoiled to know the true meaning of EARNING WHAT YAH GOT!!! IT AINT EASY HEY WELCOME TO LIFE ACCEPT IT AND SHUT THE **** UP!!! now Im quite done with my rant I hope people ESPECIALLY funcom reads this and I hope it makes a difference though considering past experience I doubt it but hey you have no right to criticize that which you make no effort to change right?!
    Last edited by Venganxe-Ka-2; Dec 18th, 2001 at 12:37:17.
    <<<<<*****End transmission*****>>>>>

Visit www.thepakk.com to learn more about the PaKk

page breaks help...

didnt read your post as it was 9387409234709187498127390847 lines with no

page

breaks

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Talking

... when the pacifier falls out, it does not mean it is time to post.

Cant do much else but laugh can ya

Hey Yazule, he's on RK2! Nyeh Nyeh Nyeh :P

Boy I am amazed at the astonishing quality of idiots you guys are..........How intriguing

Incredibly amazing

Funny yes

BTW nenernenernener?

What are you a 5 year old?

Or is that giving you too much credit?

BTW

IS

This

Enough

Page

Breaks

Dip****!!!!

Okay heres my guess...........Yer all whiners who got yer butts kicked in PvP and PvM and jes generally can do nothing so you spend yer days and nights whining to Funcom?......

Yah know............I figured the true whiners would reply and flame my comments..........Congrats boys......You jes showed everyone yer true colors......

Henh...........tooooooooooooooooo easy..........

*Shakes his head stifling a chuckle*

See it aint Funcom thats the problem.......Its all of you.....Whining about you want this done and you want that done........Then when they do it.......You whine to have it changed.......

Go play UO!!!!! *Scoffs and shakes his head in unbelief while awaiting the ignorant "Witty remarks" to come in rebuttal to his post stimming from the inner rage of the whiny people in knowing they are whiny people"

Want a duel in the arena?

I was more remarking at your absolutely nonsensical post. You may have a decent point - if anyone could understand exactly WHAT you are talking about.

Originally posted by Venganxe-Ka-2
    Boy I am amazed at the astonishing quality of idiots you guys are..........How intriguing

Incredibly amazing

Funny yes

BTW nenernenernener?

What are you a 5 year old?

Or is that giving you too much credit?

BTW

IS

This

Enough

Page

Breaks

Dip****!!!!
    great job veng... call us idiots, then send me a tell asking me to help you on missions.

Learn how to put together a post, and maybe we would not give you crap!

Yes mike, he is on RK2 .... nonsensical or not, I still buff him, he is still clan after all.

ROFLOL

Pft. 0% KOS rule if he comes to RK1

That was one really long run on sentence.

Periods help just as much page breaks Veng. Wish I could understand you seeing as how everything in your post was asterisk'd out.

Angry Whinning huh

If this is considered whinning then great, maybe funcom will stop nerfing the soldiers and other classes that has been nerfed.

It seems as though that funcom only listen to whinners.

MikeBOND, try playing a soldier for a while to spend counltess hours trying to improve your class and get nowhere due to Funcom trying to improve the game play.

This so called improving game play is nothng more than Funcom trying to fix game design by changing the way we play our characters. But have they done anything to change the way PvM is handled with this ever changing scenario.

Only change that they so called claimed is reducing regens on monsters, we all know that a joke.

With every nerf, they try to balance out PvP just to makes PvM that more difficult.

Funcom if you think this is a solution then you must have Monkeys writing your software because they have no clue what they are doing.

I was wondering how you guys stayed in business, it sure doesn't cost much to hire rookie programmers off the streets.
    Last edited by Fenlore; Dec 18th, 2001 at 00:50:56.

Well it is called frustration.

I am growing tired of alot of things I mean the idea of nerfing everything in sight simply to apease people who dont know what it is like to have to risk everything simply to get something to improve your performance.......To sacrifice alot of things merely to oimprove yourself.......And to suffer hardships they will never suffer because they are too busy whining to do anything constructive........

No I dont think it is whining bro I totally agree with you Soldiers have been screwed royally as has every class......

Im not sure how badly the Agent has been screwed I enjoy playing mine its fun I can at the very least buff people so some redeeming quality I donot agree with funcoms ignorant embasilic moronic and totally unrealistic quest to balance the professions..Sorry funcom it will never happen you have already lost so many players due to this vein quest for the unreachable goal.

The only thing I can do is ask you at Funcom that you end this and begin putting more time into a story line for Rubi Ka 2 and do SOMETHING to keep people there as it is now baren due to your prior idiocy my only hope is that you will wake up before it is too late and you no longer have any players stupid enough to play the game.

As far as anyone offended by my prior posts I am <Contrary to popular belief> Mature enough to apologise and admit when I am wrong........

Often times we vent anger on any available target........In lack of ability to do it on Funcom all of you became that target as you all were more reachable goals.......And in my current <However can be changed> oppinion Funcom cares nothing of players or oppinions only in the money involved in having them <I could always be wrong this is merely my oppinion and as such it is succeptable to inaccuracy>

My advice is this..........to funcom that is......Stop nerfing and screwing classes and people.....Give the Clans a reason to be Clans or have a world that is 100% Omni........Develop a story line for Rubi Ka 2....Or lose all the players there.....Undo this PvP nerf because myself and everyone who PvP's are tired of doctors and traders being the only PvP ready classes.........

And to the players........If Funcom doesnt make changes to appease you..........Find a better game very simple if they begin to realise they will lose EVERYTHING if they donot change the game mechanics change will come.

I editted my prior post so it will be more readable now.......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^