Thread: Yalmaha still de-equips when zoning

Unhappy Yalmaha still de-equips when zoning

Ok, my greatest dream in AO finally came true when one of my chars found a ql 32 Yalmaha in a mission chest ) This was prior to the 13.0 patch. My flying skills were way too low at the time, so I only tried flying after 13.2, with my ql 90 flying implants installed... and it was everything I hoped it to be, and then some!

*Except* The damn thing de-equips when zoning, and the button disappears from the shortcut bar I've already died twice by getting aggrod when zoning like this (Upper East Stret) and I can tell ya, it suxxors. My Kokaik behaves like it should.

I remember reading the patch info lately that Yalms would no longer de-equip like this, I guess that's not entirely correct. Anyone else having the same problem?

I reported this by e-mail and using the in-game bug-report, but 4 days have passed now without any feedback from customer support...
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

The prob is that it still doesn't check the implants before the yalm when you zone...*fix* up your vehicle air to where you can still use it without implants. easy as that. my ql31 yalm requires 85 VA skill...don't tell me you can't afford that no matter how blue your VA skills is...

Well...

I use agility and sense implants; they raise my air vehicle. I have NOOO idea what my base air vehicle skill is, so I'd be kind of raising it blindly. I do not intend to take the implants out to find out, because it's a bloody pain to get my treatment high enough.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

do one of two things:

1) raise ur va skill one point, zone with plane - if it comes off, u havent raised it high enough - repeat.

2) just deal with it as u go up in level; eventually ur sense/agi will be high enough without the implants to keep the plane equipped.

Oh that's a good solution, just raise the skills using IP whenever an implant isnt working as intended... THAT IS NUTS! Flying implants not working when zoning is a bug, hence something Funcom should fix, and to my knowledge they are currently working on it.

Thanks for the constructive input
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix