Thread: Implant Qty vs. Cluster Qty

Implant Qty vs. Cluster Qty

i am beggining to buy my lvl 125 implants and up until now i have been able to get generaly within 10 qty levels higher than my implants to minimize the attribute losses, without ALOT of headache.
    now i am having a horrible time finding the qty level's i want and i am wondering if anyone out there knows how to calculate how much i will loose when going over the qty level of the implant.
    or at least what is a safe average..
    i'm not concerned about money.
    i am only concerned with my implants being the most effective possible..

thanks!

I am not sure I understand your question but here is some info on implant and clusters:

A implant can be inserted with a cluster if the cluster has a ql lvl equal or better than -10% of the ql lvl implant.

You do not 'loose' any skill boost when inserting a cluster, but it is the ql implant that governs the skill boost. Ie you can put a ql 65 cluster or a ql 200 cluster into a ql 70 implant, the result will be a ql 70 (or 71) implant giving you ql 70 (or 71) boost. So if ql 65 cluster gives +20 to a skill and a ql 200 gives +100, the finished implant will give you f.ex. +25 if that is what you get from a ql 70. So inserting a ql 200 cluster does not give any better or worse boost to skill.

Hope I got you right and this answer your post.

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!

ya i think that tells me what i need to know...
    so basicly, i can put a 145 cluster in a 125 implant and i wont go lower than if i had put say a 130 cluster in it?

That is correct
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!