Thread: Basic computer terminal in clan special shops?

Basic computer terminal in clan special shops?

Anyone notice that all the computer terminals for sales in the clan special shops are all basic? Seems a bit odd to have a basic terminal in a clan superior special shop or a clan advanced special shop don't you think?

Is this the same for omni?

Would love to see the appropriate level terminal in these shops instead of the basic one.

Red face Yes..

Yes, its the same for Omni. Doesn't matter if its a superior special, or advanced special shop. The computer belts in there are usually one of the LOWEST ql's in existence.

I agree, it makes no sense.

-Dezzie, 105 MA
    -Aikera, 45 soldier

Cool computer eq. in stores

Have you ever looked in the Advanced and Superior stores? The Tools vending machine sells coputer hardware corresponding to the type of store, problem solved.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Problem solved? The problem wasn't that the superior tools terminals are nowhere to be found.

Re: computer eq. in stores

Originally posted by MrGumby
    Have you ever looked in the Advanced and Superior stores? The Tools vending machine sells coputer hardware corresponding to the type of store, problem solved.

How is that solved? I was wondering why a superior shop would have basic terminals. I never said I couldn't find them. Why is it that Athen old has 8 basic computer terminals and only 2 superior. Are there that many newbies who would bother to look in a clan special superior store for their 4 to 8 NCU modules or their (at most) 3 slot belts? Well if they know they are there maybe, but that really isn't a solution to the problem.

PROBLEM:

There are basic computer terminals in superior special shops.

NOT THE PROBLEM :

I can't find superior computer terminals in other shops.

Of course I can but I wanted to find out why the type of store doesn't affect the quality of the terminal inside, not to point out I couldn't find one.