Thread: Whats up with the spann rate!

Angry Whats up with the spawn rate!

I have just spent the last hour or so at the Cyborg factory in Mort. This normally has 7-10 Cyborgs in and around it all the time, and if you happen to clean it out, there are always spawns every couple of minutes at most.

The spawn rate was soooooo slow it wasn't funny. We also circled the crater and found very few Cyborgs. Is this a result of the database update you did the othernight?

If it is, it SUCKS, please change it back.

Anyone else notice any difference with the spawn rate?

By the way, you did the database upgrade, what was it for and what did it do? Could you at least inform us of what changes you make.
    Last edited by Marbreth; Dec 13th, 2001 at 05:52:11.

Dont quote me , but i heard that there was a DB reset (last night? - dunno bout that, i was online til 330amPST) but they will sometimes decrease spawn/rates when they think its an exploited area.

This was a big issue a few patches back w/ Pleasant Meadows(?) ; i remember a lot of Omni's were complaining about a change in spawn back then

they change the spawn, so find somewhere else to hunt.. maybe even check out a new zone or two.

I remember when they decreased spawn in VW (hardened bullies). That was a hunting/camping hot spot, now it suxors.

So we found a new place to hunt (20k)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

As I remember they nerfed the OT spawn in Newland 25% Outpost, they nerfed spawn in VW and Shades in tir.

They do not nerfed rollerats in stret west bank desert (did 10 lvls in 2-3 hours here) prolly bcs noone complained about this spawn and they have no idea how good is to kill queen rats at low lvls.

They increased some spawns too as borgs in avalon (very hard to stay here with full team) and some other non crowded areas till players move there.

Same would happen in a future.

All this prevent you to hunt outdoors, to level fast and forces you to do missions and travel around the worl visiting zones

Cool

The borgs are probably up to no good again, hiding and preparing for more attacks.

Be aware!