Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please cut down on social clothes as mission rewards

Originally posted by MrTeatime
    Roleplay wise it doesn't make sense, or maybe we have some very poor people on Rubi-Ka...

"Please sir, help me get my ql 100 Primus Decus Armor Coat back and I'll give you these nice pair of boots I found in a container somewhere."

Help these poor souls and give them something nice to offer us please! I feel so sad when I read about the poor man who lost his helmet and all he's got to offer me is a cheap shirt - he'll never get his stuff back
    It would only make sense if the clothing item is UNIQUE. Something flashy like a tied-dyed Grateful Dead shirt. Maybe it'll raise some skills are something.

Wow, I'm on a roll.... my 2 posts both got replies from Cosmick

It would be much nicer if there were clothes as mission rewards that could ONLY be found as mission rewards. As it is, everything I get it in missions, I could have bought in the store.

I think they should keep clothes for mission rewards for the very low levels because let's face it, when you're level 1 to 10, you just don't have the money that Miiir demands to buy her clothes. (Why do you think she's so rich? )

Higher levels though have the money to buy the clothes they want so it probably shouldn't be offered to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12