Thread: i don't follow and a lil something about tank armor

Thumbs down i don't follow and a lil something about tank armor

RK2... Clan is the strongest. The only professions worrying with the Armor advantage OT has (which isnt that much i have compared it to Graft) soldiers / enforcers. All other professions should be wearing other armor (NT's/MP's/Engi's wear nano, Docs wear biomech, Agents/Ma's/Fixers wear Obtru). If i had the time I would go run a FLowers set for Chem damage....(shtylez)

Hell if armor is such a big deal go OMni for 72 hours, put on your 200 OP armor and switch back. As for the Uniforms, If the items are provided to be bought maybe, but I dont see 200 elite/OP armor being sold in stores. You mission run what you find, whether it is Graft or Vito;s. So if they let OMNI buy items up to 200 QL cuz we have "technology" vs. the clans savage cities, then i could see giving clanners advantages. But then clanners just get some low level to go buy them what they want (unless you made it no drop).

Tank armor is trash after the 200 percent nano increase, so all soldiers look like gay fairies running around in their Primus coats. Because Primus is just as good as a tank armor w/o all the lame drawbacks. Maybe if they made Tank armor add to Weapon skills or Increase damage it would be kinda worth it. But then again spending over 2300 nano for MK7 doesnt sound fun either.

Re: i don't follow and a lil something about tank armor

Originally posted by Armycastaway
    Hell if armor is such a big deal go OMni for 72 hours, put on your 200 OP armor and switch back.
    Yup, the obvious was pointed by someone else, but this is utterly lame don't you think ? Plus you loose your tokens doing that little trick.

Still, I agree that Tank armor should just be removed from the game now. And this is lame too.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)