Thread: Max Fling, Burst, etc ?

Max Fling, Burst, etc ?

I have one question that's been on my mind for quite a while.

Can someone let confirm whether there is a need to MAX fling, Burst, and such special attack skills ?

Does high value in such skill lead to more damage ?

Or do we need to just put enuf IPs in them to fullfill the Reqs of the weapon we need to equip ?

check the stats of the weapon you are using, and look at it's dependencies.

It might say something like Damage (Ranged Energy 50%/Burst 50%)

So the weapon damage depends on just those 2 skills, and upping, say, fling shot should not add to your attack rating.

I say should, because things change so much in this game, that with the next patch this may be totally false...

It totally false allready ;P The attackrating dependancies dont include specials....like burst, fling, brawl etc...just weapon skills like 1H Edged, Hvy Weaps, (Rider Execs have 66% 1H edged/ 33% Hvy Weaps). As for the original question..i think so..atleast brawl and dimach does more damage as you up your skill. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Fleh
    It totally false allready ;P The attackrating dependancies dont include specials....like burst, fling, brawl etc...just weapon skills like 1H Edged, Hvy Weaps, (Rider Execs have 66% 1H edged/ 33% Hvy Weaps). As for the original question..i think so..atleast brawl and dimach does more damage as you up your skill. Hope this helps.
    I know about the brawl and dimach part. I was thinking... maybe it should be the same for fling and burst ?

But then again... brawl and dimach are not dependent on the type of weapon u're using... while fling and burst are.

So... I wonder....

Could some DEVs or FC people.. or any players who had tested it out comment ?

IPs are so preciously limited that I couldn't afford to "test" them out right now. (I would do so once I have some IPs to spare)

Thanks.