Thread: Stuck in green swirly room!

Thumbs down Stuck in green swirly room!

After I took my first mission, I got trapped inside the mission's dungeon. There is a dead end room in the dungeon that has a strange dark green swirling stuff. It goes horizontally inside its own room with three doors leading into the room. I went inside the room to see what the green swirly was all about, and when I tried to leave the room, I couldn't. There was a kind of invisible wall blocking all the doors. So now I'm stuck in the first dungeon, and I've tried everything I can think of to somehow get out. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix it?

I don't think I've seen that kind of room...but I know how to get out!

/terminate

Thats the easiest way. you'll have to deal with the loss of xp and whatnot, but hey, it's only 3 minutes out of your in-game life (rez sickness).

/petition

Thats the harder way. just remember that it drops out of the queue after 4 hours. good luck, soldier.

----

some other things you can try are walking backwards (it worked for me, once), jumping (both in-place and through the 'walls'), side-stepping, sneaking... Basically, try other methods than just running staight at the invisible walls.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Unhappy I know of that problem too...

I was grouping with a friend of mine, and we vere doing fine. We came upon this room with 3 doors and something swirling just beyond the doors. My friend went through the doors and couldnt get out. He petitioned, but nothing happened for over 2 hours. In anger he quit.

This is a problem, and im careful when im in that room. I never go near those doors... There is nothing beyond them anyway so there is no point going there.

I sympathize though... Hate beeing stuck in graphics!!

Perhaps FC could have a look at it?

- Khayne

Bane RK1 43 NT

Happened to me too :(

I lagged into one of those rooms. Once I had control of my character again, I was stuck inside, and there was no way out.

It was off hours so I petitioned. An ARK arrived and zoned me out. He told me to be careful around those rooms, because this is a known bug.

Skara

I've been a victim of the "Green Swirling Mist from the Deep" too. I'll see that it gets looked into.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative