Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aberic is Omni Again.

Just going to do some math, 20k per token x 900 tokens = 18,000,000 credits. Now at the time people were buying tokens high level was indeed 50th level or so.

Now I’m not accusing anyone of having used the guild bank exploit, but my chars have never had 18 million credits at 50th level.

So there’s the math, you draw your own conclusions.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Most tokens were going for 10k ish, and I remember ripping off a level 100 (yes 100) when nodrop exploit was still going on.

I said I had 2 tokens in the pack and sold her an empty pack for 20k.

So, yes. It is perfectly reasonable to think that someone can buy 900 tokens with an exploit but with legit money. Of course, I don't know what actually occured with the money, but I do know what occured with the tokens... and it isn't pretty.

Question Errmm....

Are you sure that you want to come out and OPENLY admit to premeditated trade fraud, Cap?? Crikey.

I personally would never, and HAVE never...ever engaged in trying to "Rip off" another player. In fact the ONE time I can think of when I engaged in a trade and the person I was trading with accidentally hit the "Accept" button before I finished giving them the rest of their payment (Item plus cash), I chased down and forced them (yes, I actually had to CONVINCE them that they didn't get their credits) to take their money.

Mebbe you were trying to teach them a lesson or something, like: If you try to exploit the game you may get someone else who likes to expliot you. I dunno. Just seems kinda hypocritical to me tho. Sorta like taking advantage of the blind guy who can't see that you took all his pencils that he stole from the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen, and dropped a small pebble into his cup.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-Ka 1

http://www.opfor.i8.com

Nah, this is more like taking a pencil from a blind axe murderer.

No one cares...

Did I rip him off? yep.
    Does anyone care (aside from him)? nope.
    Who's the person who should be punished? Him.

Originally posted by CaptFallout

No one cares...

Did I rip him off? yep.
    Wrong, Captain. This puts you right down there with the exploiters and griefers: vermin. Though the fact that you ripped off a guy that was trying to exploit puts you slightly higher on the foodchain than him.

Scorus

Originally posted by CaptFallout

No one cares...

Did I rip him off? yep.
    I agreee 100%. I never ripped anyone off myself, but I support those that hurt the exploiters. Used to sit next to a guy in Omni-T and watch him rip people off over and over again. It was pretty funny, at one point there was an entire line of people there buying tokens, all of whom got ripped off, but no one thought to tell the rest of the line they got ripped off... :P

Then there was, of course, the infamous Noonya! Who could forget her! She made an unbelieveable amount of money "selling" yalmahas...

I just love seeing cheaters get ripped off, regardless of where the money ends up.

-D

Now if we could just find a way to screw the E-Bay exploiters, we'd be set.

Now if we could just find a way to screw the E-Bay exploiters, we'd be set.
    I remember that one person from way back around launch who did their best to stop all frauduelent and exploit auctions.

Shut down punks like Grem.

Forgot his name though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12