Okay, so I'm walking through the mission, minding my own business. My healing pet is centered directly on me, my attack pet is following. I walk into a room with full Health, a green shoots me for ca. 30 and I keel over dead.

This has happened before. When it was reported I was told that I had been taking damage from a mob and it just wasn't reported. I very much doubted that explanation because I am very methodical in my mission clearing and there were no mobs except the one that I had just started fighting. This time there was a healing pet that would have been healing me had I been taking damage. On at least one of the previous occassions my pet was guarding me and should have engaged the stealth mob (unless it is also invisible to the server).

It always happens on the first shot from a new target and it always happens when I am at full health. This time I lost 20K XP. The only reason I'm not REALLY upset is that I had already recovered the mission-only nanocrystal that was my main reason for being there.

Scorus