Thread: Why are Android NCU more readily available than Player NCU in Terminals?

Why are Android NCU more readily available than Player NCU in Terminals?

Subject says it all. After those dirty little things were added there's always a total of 1 NCU chip and 3 Android NCU chips in tool shops. Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is just wrong.

Also on the subject of NCU. Why do you have to make the range so damn wide? I've been looking for 30+ NCU for 2 weeks now and haven't been able to find not one. It's funny how you'll find chips that actually go below their said minimum.

well...I figured it was becuase Bots die more often. *shrug*

They are useless though as pets have infinite NCU still...

Actualy I think pets have the same NCU as their owners, at least thats what it was when they first expanded it beyond 8 NCU. it seems infinite since most players have quite a bit and there isn't allot of reason to cast nannos on bots.

Question

Why are there not more NCU choices in the stores and why are 6 slot belts not available any more?? (if they are available other than buying one from another player, please let me know)
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Why are there not more NCU choices in the stores and why are 6 slot belts not available any more?? (if they are available other than buying one from another player, please let me know)
    6 slot belts were never available in stores, they are generally ql160ish+ and have only ever been available as mission rewards.

they (and ql125+ NCUs) never appear as mission rewards anymore tho, it is very annoying...castin 40+ NCU buffs when usin ql125 ncu's just doesnt work. I hope they add them back to the mission reward tables soon

Wink

I should have clarified my point. I meant... Why are 6 slot belts not available in missions any more. I know they were never available in shops (as is nothing that is over ql 125).
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Talking Re: Why are Android NCU more readily available than Player NCU in Terminals?

Originally posted by Satherial
    Subject says it all. After those dirty little things were added there's always a total of 1 NCU chip and 3 Android NCU chips in tool shops. Shouldn't it be the other way around? This is just wrong.

Also on the subject of NCU. Why do you have to make the range so damn wide? I've been looking for 30+ NCU for 2 weeks now and haven't been able to find not one. It's funny how you'll find chips that actually go below their said minimum.
    Easy, because nobody buy them so they clog up the stores. Soon you'll see offers like "3 for the price of 2", "buy 2 and get a free gift", "a free android ncu with each ncu chip you buy" and so on

Re: Why are Android NCU more readily available than Player NCU in Terminals?

Originally posted by Satherial
    With the new tradeskill shops coming up in 13.4, the range of items in the shops will be looked into. One thing that will be looked at is NCU. So, you could be seeing more soon.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

While we at it, why dont 6slot belts or 125+ NCUs appear as mission rewards anymore? Seen 1 crap NCU in a chest last month or so.