Thread: Bracers don't work

Thumbs down Bracers don't work

My bracers of deflection does not work, I never reflect any kind of damage back to mob.

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!

They never have. One of many unimplemented items in the game.

Scorus

Bracers reflect stack with my enforcer damage shields, havent tested without them.
    Last edited by Lionel; Dec 1st, 2001 at 19:36:58.

errr my bracers work...
    Emitter Bureaucrat
    Astolpho Keeper
    Ancarim Iron Legion - RK1

Bracers of SHIELDING generally work. Bracers of REFLECTION generally don't.

Post They should work

Got word on this; the bracers should work. They lack any feedback (reports on damage reflected), however, which might be why they seem to stack with damage shields but not work by themselves.

Cz

Mine also seem to work fine, Before 13.2 i did get the msg stating that I reflected the damage but now I don't. I tested this with two accounts this weekend. They do work

Hmm.

What about those nano bracers? I found one in a mission the other day, but I don't really understand what it's supposed to do or if it's even effective at all.

Bracer of Shielding: Nano
    Shield Nano AC 4

It doesn't raise nano resist, and I just don't know what it reflects. All offensive nano programs?
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Miso,
    Yep, just reflects 4 points agains DD's, and I think DOT's and AoE's

As an engineer, I have both reflect and deflect shields.

I also have 2 kinds of bracers that shields against projectile damage.

Neither kind of damage is reported in any way, and that seems like they are bugged to me. They might add up, but there are problems with them nontheless.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Bracers are reported as causing ghost death

After dying from a ghost death again in Mort last night, someone told me those death were caused by the bracers, which made sense because i would see the bracers reflecting dmg I wasn t getting.

Since I tooked them off, I hadn t had a single ghost death.

Ander

Re: They should work

Originally posted by Cz
    Got word on this; the bracers should work. They lack any feedback (reports on damage reflected), however, which might be why they seem to stack with damage shields but not work by themselves.

Cz
    Now I'm confused. My Projectile bracer of reflection DOES work, since 13.0 I believe. And it gives me feedback that it is working (doing 1 point to my aggressor). But my Physics bracer of reflection does not work. At least didn't as of 13.0. I haven't worn it since 13.1. I'll try it tonight and see.

Scorus

I have 2 bracers, one for energy and one for projectile. Both reflect damage back to the attacking mob. They only do minimal damage but they are not high lvl bracers.

-Mega

Bracers

My low level Fixer has two Reflect Melee 2 Bracers. I regularly see a message for 2 points reflected, not for the total of 4 I am using - do they not stack?

You are only going to see 2 points reflect because they are 2 point bracers.. What you will see is 2 separate ticks of 2 points and not 4. Ok that made sense in my head, so i hope you understand

Question Mine works but only at some mobs....

I got two bracers, Projectile and Energy.
    The only time I've seen them reflect anything, it was
    meele damage against scooplets...

It does'nt seem logical to me

Fekal lvl51 Fixer
    Been killed all over the place since 27 of June 2001.