Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something MUST be done about the Leets!

Omni-Tek could always turn its ever growing, destructive war machine funds to a better purpose....and one more suited to the likes of said employees.....domestication of the critters.
    Spay and neutering of the cuddly little critters, keeping them around the appartment instead of letting OT rednecks veer off of main designated throughways to run them over....and their vocabulary is much more superior than the average OT employee....might teach them a thing or two...

Its a mutual beneficial situation for all!!
    Hello, my name is Adan..and I was addicted to Nanokits......untill I discovered Notum Siphon CQ (tm)
    Adan Solkalibur Basso
    Nano-Technician

Armor Layout

Clan affiliated supporter of the Nanomage Liberation Front.

See here is the true story..

Nevver / Omni-Tek are just upset because they cannot get rid of us Clanners so they have to turn there attention on somthing small and harmless to attack as in the Leet.

What is going to be funnier is when they find out Leet are not dumb like most of Om... umm let me not finish that, anyways Nevver and Omni-Tek why don't you just leave them alone?

You Nevver know that you didn't need to be flying that low and you most likely flew low and ran the poor Leet down. Come on really lets not find a harmless, fun, furry pet to attack.

Lets instead devote our energies to bettering the planet, fixing the quailty of life for all or making a fully working enviro system..
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12