Thread: Healing shouldn't Aggro

Talking Healing shouldn't Aggro

OK...to start off, this should not be the case if you are fighting 'smart' foes (e.g. NPCs and maybe robots) Because they will figure it out that you better kill that healer first or you'll never win the fight...

...but when fighting animals, creatures, brainless mutants, this should NOT be the case.

Yes, this would be different types of creatures would have different AI. Wow, is that a neat feature or what?

I could see why 'herding' animals (like birds...err flocking animals) should fight together if one is attacked but snakes are NOT social creatures and I don't think they should all come attack me just because I started attacking one of them.

This would make fighting/hunting much more useful...and maybe give the Adventurers an ability to see if a creature is a social creature or not.

Just imagine, you see a field FULL of snakes and your team says, "No way guys, time to move on" and your adventurerer says "Hold on cityfolks, them there snakes are loners. We can take them one at a time."

Ah...thank goodness we had someone who knew the land.

I know this is a revolutionary idea...different mobs behaving differently (and not by just aggro levels)

Think they will get to this sometime before the storyline finishs?
    ~ g i r l t o y ~

wow.. great idea, but who knows what will happen if they try it!

I mean GREAT idea.

But all if they did it it would be bugs bugs bugs. And we all know from experience that bugs are social
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Great idea: differents enemies should be differently clever!

At the time, the most stupid are just to be deal the same way as the best ones by doc (or other healer). That's certainly simplest on the technical point of view, but it makes no sens in the Ruby-Ka kind of world. Everything is a metter of scales, here... so why not the cleverness about agroing the healer?

Makes sens to me...

Gwen69
    (lvl 78 doc, btw)