Thread: How do you change the color of your pets name?

How do you change the color of your pets name?

I have seen this a number of times and would like to know. Would help my teamates toggle through my pets not thinking they were monsters.

Thanks in advance
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Megabio
    Yaz, Swicky is level 111 now.

Well, anyway, it's apparantly an 'exploit' i.e. you aren't supposed to do it... but every does anyway.

Just some color codes kind of like IRC chat. Works in chat as well.
    ~Chris

It's not an exploit :P
    It's just done using some text commands you aren't supposed to use. It's whacked out enough (you can't even type the symbols that you need to use) that in some instances, it can crash the game. That's why they don't like you doing it.
    Buuuuut a guy put out a website about it. Not gonna post it here, but ask around.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

Originally posted by Megabio
    Yaz, Swicky is level 111 now.

Well, anyway, it's apparantly an 'exploit' i.e. you aren't supposed to do it... but every does anyway.

Just some color codes kind of like IRC chat. Works in chat as well.
    ~Chris

are you swicky?

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

*changes sig*

got the info from another site.. thanks for the info.. works like a dream btw.

ROFLOL