Thread: New back slot social armor

Talking New back slot social armor

Are capes with or without hoods doable ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

The only problem I see is that hoods are already in game. They are not connected to anything though.

Just make a general rule that you can't have a hooded cape and a hood at the same time.

The actual creation of cloaks and the implementation of them can't be hard, as long as someone takes the time to create the model for them.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Cool

The funny thing is nanomages were originally shown with capes in the pre-game media on the site, so they had thought about. Their engine seems to be able to handle a lot, so I don't think its impossible.

Why make the provision that you can't wear a hooded cape and a hood at the same time? Back slot social armor already forces you to strip down to your rings.

Theanna

?

Nano cloaks? Decus coats? Nano cloak hoods?

They are alll already in the game...

Talking Forget the hood

You're right about hoods.

Getting capes would be nice though.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

ULTRA1:

Yes, but those still follow the trenchcoat model as far as I know. What I would like to see is an actual cape model like the ones the nanomages wore that I mentioned in my other posts.

Arrow Yup

That's what I would like too. Something flowing in my back, letting appear my armor.