Thread: Zone Deaths and other dying issues

Zone Deaths and other dying issues

Just wanted to seeif anyone else has experienced this, or is it a feature of the game.

While fighting a mob in a mission or near a zone, if I notice that I'm not going to kill it, I head for the zone. This is where the issue relies, there have been a couple of different deaths that have happened to me and this has happened several times for each.

1. I zone and visual display freezes and "changing area" is displayed on the chat window. BUT... you still hear fighting and attacks for several seconds... you hear me die... I complete zoning. I'm ok... 0 HP but ok. I heal up and go back and 1st hit for damage from mob does it's normal damage, but I die. All HP disappear.

2. I zone and visual display freezes and "changing area" is displayed on the chat window. BUT... you still hear fighting and attacks for several seconds... you hear me die... I complete zoning. I'm a walking zombie, running very slow and stats are reduced. I did die, but did not go to reclaim terminal. Have to /terminate because inventory has gone to reclaim terminal without me.

3. I zone and visual display freezes and "changing area" is displayed on the chat window. BUT... you still hear fighting and attacks for several seconds... you hear me die... I complete zoning, but not to next zone as expected to reclaim terminal.
    (I can understand if I did die, but the thing is that the fight had gone on for at least 3-5 seconds after zoning)

This is a different one, this has happened to me twice.

I'm fighting with a team and I get aggro'd, I get my rearend spanked (of course, I'm an NT) but then the mob goes after someone else until we kill it. We celebrate the victory, I sit to heal and guess what... 2 or 3 more hits show up (the team is not being attacked by anything) and I die as I tried to heal.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

::EDIT::

How about when in a mission you get chased out the room and get away, heal up go back and the mob just stands there and you kill it no prob.... BUT the next same mob in that mission you encounter will kill you with 2-3 hits. Your HP just dissapears! (HP goes from 75% to 0% in 0 seconds)

-Mega
    Last edited by Megaram; Nov 28th, 2001 at 02:31:19.