Thread: whats going on with missions today ?

whats going on with missions today ?

1 or 2 problems I've had today.

1. Cannot enter mission area in 4Holes
    2. Newland - Completed mission, never got token or reward

Whats most enoying is the time spent completing or running to mission area and not get any reward for it - thats what kills me, my time is valuable enough without spending good gameing time for nothing.

JLucy lvl50 MA

Could you give more info?
    What mission types were they?
    What terms were they from?
    ect., etc.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

I have reported a bad mission in Holes in the Wall several times over the past few months and it never gets fixed. Easy to find, hit the Bronto Burger stand in Holes and head straight east until you hit the zone. Then look for the first possible mission site (black area) and that is it! Of course, once you zone the mission is no longer available.

There was another I reported in Holes a couple of times, it's along the northwest embankment across from the Bronto. Try as you might you can't get in to it, you just bounce off it.

Bad mission

Copied from email:

Also, I have sent a couple of /petitions and email reports about broken missions. The one that s most prevalent is in Holes in the Wall at 1305.5, 612.6. After the last patch I figured that one would be fixed so my son and I both surfed and got missions there. After the trip there from Athens we found the mission is still on the wrong side of the zone. I can get to it but when I do the key is not recognized as it is no longer a mission on the map.

More on Missions

Copied from e-mail:

Please pass this on to the team. I took two missions in Holes in the Wall at the same time from a mission terminal in Athens. The first was at 239.8, 1475.8 and I cannot get to that mission. I bounce off the entrance, no matter what angle I try. No error message, just can't get in to the entrance. The second was, again, at 1304,5, 612.6 and I still can't get to it. When I tried the in game bug report the program locked up on me. Tried it twice and it locked up and did not appear to send the report.