Please see if the programming group can quickly make single player missions possible. I would think my suggestion as to using the mission terminals to allow users to individually tailor missions is still a good one.

On the Rubi-Ka 2 server I took two missions today, used the Borealis terminal and took two in West Stret. Neither has a pay-out even close to 3K. In both I moved the main slider 4 clicks to the right and the Good/Bad 4 clicks to the right. I used to go half way on each. Now I am unable to complete either mission with a level 29 Fixer (Icaria).

In one there is an orange MOB that double hits me for 28 each, or 56 points of damage to each of my 13 point hits. Mind you this sane weapon hits grays and greens for 40+ points on the average. After expending hundreds of rounds and running out of healing kits I had no choice but to bail.

In the second I was attacked by two orange robots and they hit me in the 40's while I hit them in the low teens and there is no way I can complete that mission as since the missions were changed it's almost impossible to pull just one at a time. In fact, in the first mission I had to get through three green and three grey before I could even get in to the main room.

Are you increasing the armor and hit points the MOBs in a mission have at the same time? I used to be able to work through single missions without these problems, now I can't even complete a mission. And if I take really low missions I get low exp points and will never get to the next level.

Please make the missions attainable while allowing a decent reward. We had this before and others whined it was too easy. Instead of telling them how to use the mission terminals to make it more difficult you made it difficult for everyone. Please be aware the "you" is a group term for Funcom, not blaming you personally. <smile>

I no longer know what to do, I can't enjoy the game the way it is but I really want to play the game! And I now get no replies to my messages so I don't know if my input is of any value or if it is being ignored.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can make this "experience" better?

Any help will be appreciated.