Thread: Events on Rubi-ka 2?

Question Events on Rubi-ka 2?

We are always hearing about events being organized on rubika-1 but where are the events on rubika-2?

Fellow players please post some rubika-2 announcements!

Havoke

Sadly, many of the current events are player-driven (like the Athen Accords tonight). Thus, they can only be done on RK1 because that is where the participants are. Until Funcom lets us move between dimensions, it will probably stay that wat.
    Captain Edmundo "Lohengrin" Bolieu
    Assistant to the Medical Chief of Staff
    R.S.G.E. (Division9), Medical Services

I don't think it's sad that the events are player driven -- in fact, I think that it's a really good idea.

Although, it would be nice if at least ONE GM was there last night. Sometimes I think that FC is an operation run out of someone's garage, with 3 programmers and 2 GMs. But that's neither here nor there.

I kept rebuffing, waiting for it to break down due to a heckler, and have a GM throw it to 25%. That never happened (although the peace was cool).

Oh, I'm sure there was at least one GM there. Probably just not visible to us.
    Captain Edmundo "Lohengrin" Bolieu
    Assistant to the Medical Chief of Staff
    R.S.G.E. (Division9), Medical Services

Unhappy Envents on Rubi-Ka 2

Yes tis a sad thing that all events only atkes place on rubi-ka 2...not even plyer envents but also FC-made events ... well, let's wait ! (AO is a waiting game )

/oofa