Thread: FYI- very very minor

FYI- very very minor

The description of this forum says small graphic glitches, so here goes!

There are two mission rooms that I think have been over looked in graphic clean-up.

In the standard Omni mission buildings (ya know, rooms with real doors and not the ones in pleasant meadows) there is a room that appears to be a cell block. It is a 2x2 room with the entrance and exits on opposite walls in the same half of the room. THe other half of the room has a corridor going down the middle perpendicular to a line draw through the entrance and exit doors. On either side of this corridor there are 2 smaller rooms (4 total) that I believe are supposed to represent prision cells. they each have a functioning door and contain stuff like cots, sinks, et cetera. The extremely minor issue that I want to point out here is that there is a segment (looks like a quarter of a circle) of some object just floating in the entrance/exit half of this room. It doesn't make any sense begin there, it doesn't serve a purpose, it doesn't cause a problem (except possibly confusing newbies). You'll know what I mean when you see it.

In cave mission buildings, there is a cornering room. One entrance and one exit on adjacent walls. This room has a large floating arrow and another superfluous object (either a cube or a sphere, i don't remember which) in it. The arrow points to the exit, although there is no reason for it to do so. It is a 1x1 room with no hidden areas. These object add nothing and hinder nothing. They look like artifacts left over from game design. (Although as I tupe this one, I once again wonder if I have missed something).

Neither of these are game hindering, but since you invited "small graphic glitches" I thought I'd point them out for the obsessive compulsive perfectionist game developers on your staff.

test
    Last edited by RoboKa; Nov 20th, 2001 at 19:05:03.
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet