Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Yamahas have their cost reduced?

if you reduce the price you need to give me a refund. I think it is worth the money I had to dish out. I move fast and don't die on the way to my missions.... To fly is just too cool I would like to see me fly INSIDE a cloud...

ps. your friend didn't get lost he just needed to head down for a longer amount of time.

Price as of today is just fine,by far the most expensive item you can buy in a store, and worth every last cent of it. Too bad the bugs keep stealing these NODROPS from poor players all the time, kinda hurts if just have scraped together that cash & then loses it to some silly bug...

Of course the lower lvl players want it to cost 1 mill, so they can buy one all of them, but hey, then they wouldnt have anything fancy to work against=)

Prices are one of the things that at least is balanced in ways, would be silly to mess with that jsut cause some lowlvs want to go die in new & strange places. Get a grid & run for it damnit ;=)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

I did money missions at level 37 to buy a yalmaha for 4.7mio, if you want it, you can get it pretty early on.

At level 37 it was a bit insane maybe, but from 50+ it is no problem at all.

Thumbs down

Definately NOT!
    I seriously doubt that Yalmahas were intended to be owned by everyone - if that happened, high level players would need something else to flaunt

But seriously, the cost is nothing compared to the advantage of air travel, I too would pay many times more if that were the only option. Are those of you who want cheap planes for all aware how much money you make at higher levels? I've seen plenty of screenshots made by players with tens of millions of credits! 5 mill is peanuts for an über item, in my opinion. You're just jealous, that's all, and should be. Work for that cash, then buy one, and feel rush as you drop those last IP's into flying skill as you prepare to take off
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12