The 13.0 patch did nothing to Adventurers, it has seriously impacted all professions. Apparently humanoid NPC's have ended up with "Uber" Armor Class values for the 3 main kind of armor classes [melee, projectile, energy] so soldiers, agents, adventurers, enforcers - they are ALL doing minimum damage

cut this from the adventurer's page. There is something COMPLETELY out of whack in missions now.

1. As stated above......against human mobs be the green or orange......I have found that I can do ONLY a very minimum dmg. My 18 pt dmg shield does more than I can hit for.

I only do ONE amount of damage consistently. Be it 12 or 15, it will always be the same through the fight.

All the while the MOBS minimum dmg on me is usually 60+ (orange mob) 40 odd (green to yellow mob)

This is fair......NOT
This is fun......NOT

2. MoBs regenerating VERY quickly when requiring to zone to heal/nano up.

I totally enjoy slapping a mob for a max of 14 pts dmg all the while its punding down on me for 50+, work my way to get it to half....to have to zone cause Im out of BOTH health and nano from healing.......to zone back in to see it almost back to full health!

3. Last night I petitioned this....for each mob I fought in a mission (well a couple actually), though they all conned the same, low-orange...each mobs ratio of nrml hits (65) to crits(150) changed so that the ratio of crits was far more than the ratio of normal hits.....ie.....only critting, not *hitting*

these were clawfingers and, no, I didn't have any debuffs cast on me.

My complaint is NOT the amount of dmg, it is the ratio of dmg by nrml hit to crit....eg.

I also noticed that each prgressive mob had an increase in dmg output!

Mob1 : 60 60 60 138 60 60 138 60 60
Mob2 : 62 148 62 148 62 62 148
Mob3 : 156 63 156 63 634 156 156
Mob4 : 160 160 160 160 160 160 65 160 160
Mob 5 : Mission deleted

again, I would like to express it is NOT the NUMBER shownm in the dmg ie...dewd you should put ur dodge up man....

Look again, it is the RATIO of normal hits to Crits from the mob!

Fortunately in THIS encounter...I was not limited to 12pts a hit...brawl doing only 32 and fast attack doing 32.......

3. FFS shops are a waste! I truly enjoy spending the first 1.5 hours of my login time running from city to city to shop to shop to do ti again because there's no *appropriate* QL for me. Thank christ I am NOT shoipping for clusters!

Closest QL I find for me in merchants/riders is 15 levels below or 20+ levels above!

This has been the way since day1. Why is it such a problem for us to be able to equip ourselves?

Shopbot is a good idea.....yet to recevie a reply from it. I like to play, not sit on my arse in athens listening/spamming shopping channels for hours on end.

It's getting to the satge where I need to horde any item that I *may* be able to use 30 levels down the road, so that when I get those 30 levels I'll know for sure I'll have something.

...pointing this out for those who like to pick people's posts apart....shopping channel has an assortment of goodies...just not what I'm after.....

4. ARK's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have always been responsive and polite/helpful.

5. need to slam cancel key several times sit stand sit stand sit...THEN can I use my healing/nano packs. Not always but SOMETIMES, targetting a door tehn myself helps fix this.

...need I go on?