Thread: Strange mission bug, somewhat serious

Strange mission bug, somewhat serious

i just went to 20k to get a few missions, and i found 3, one in andromeda for a nano armor hood (first time ever for me), one in clon**** for a layered protection crystal, and one in stret east bank for a nano cloak (another first, and something i've been looking for quite hard, not being able to afford the rather steep prices in player trading)
    well guess what, when i zone out from 20k to omni trade, two of the missions (the cloak and crystal missions) had changed locations to southern foul hills.
    to say this was a bit annoying would be an extreme understatement, especially since i had just spent over 10k cycling through missions to find something i could use.
    i know i accepted one mission in southern foul hills that i deleted so that i could accept the crystal mission, and i deleted a clon**** mission to be able to accept the cloak mission, only thing i can think of is that the new missions somehow took over the destination of the deleted mission(s).
    another thing is that the mission keys seem unaffected by the location change, so i'm not going to bother risking the long walk to southern foul hills to find out if there is any chance of getting the items, as i'd probably die on the way there (level 63 NT with no car/plane)
    last bit of info, these were all kill-the-mark missions (max money/good)
    Last edited by Harlequin; Nov 18th, 2001 at 00:21:45.

Post same problem here too

I had this happen to me twice today also.
    a q56 striped pillow showed up as reward and it was in clon****.
    So i happily accept it, grid to clon****, hit the saveterm then check it and it says andromeda
    Other one was pleasant meadows and it ended up switching to milky way.

Had a few other people mention this in game happening to them as well.
    Fix this!

This has happened to me many times now, after 13. patch. It seem to happen the very moment u accept the mission, not always but quite often. So I now always check that the mission location stays the same right after i have accepted it and the icon for it appears in my mission menu window. When I have got my three missions I check again just to be sure before I head out to where ever, but never seen them change destination after appearing in my menu.

I do agree - plz fix this, but untill then I would advise u all to 'recheck' destinations before leaving terminal.

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!