Thread: Petition to ban someone for exploiting

Petition to ban someone for exploiting

Wanna know who it is? The mobs!
    Thats right, your everyday MOB exploits, and should be banned.

Here is a list of their exploits. I don't know how they do it, but I know the result (i.e. me dead).

They have figured out how to have 4- or 5-times the amount of HP they should have, and 2- or 3-times the nanopool!

They have figured out how to raise their min dmg to something comporable to the NT's Nukes!

They have figured out how to grossly overequip their armor, so they have enourmous AC's

Some have figured out how to teleport short distances. If you attack them at any range...they will teleport to right next to you!

They have figured out how to hack the system so they constantly regenerate their ungodly HP.

They have figured out how to 'save up' attacks while they are casting! Once they finish casting, all their attacks from that time usually pile up and smack you 2 or 3 times!

They have figured out how to shoot through walls!

They have figured out how to increase their melee range to greater than 20m!

They have figured out how to cast self-only nanos on each other!

They have figured out how to get ungodly max damages on their weapons!

They have figured out how to make it so that you get NO physical reward for killing them! (re: Unlootable monster bug)

They have figured out how to use nanos 2x their level! (and this at lvl 100!)

----------------

Everyone, please sign this petition to ban the exploiting mobs!

I agree
    I am not an exploiter or overquipper i only use wapons and armor i can self equip my clusters are all 125's at 81 only because i raised treatment, used med suit and got the doc 80 buff which is how it works now--in a word i play FAIR--now make the mobs do the same

You forgot one...

They have figured out how to hide in walls, the ground and any other scenery. Thus making the room or area look empty until you are on top of them...at which point the jump out at you.

Also:

1. Neutral mobs can initiate combat unlike neutral PCs.
    2. High level clan mobs wear omni-elite armor. They must destroy it right before death, because it isnt there when I go to loot them.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."