Thread: Bronto trade-skill!

Lightbulb Bronto trade-skill!

I want a trade-skill thats make food if you have enough monster parts and things like that!

YUMMY

I think thats a great idea... I mean we can make evrything else, why not some tasty burger.
    While I don't think this should take any sort of priority in the "FIX THIS" line, it would be fun. and I'd probly make a character devoted to it.

But by some chance it comes in. We should form the Chef's Guild. Maybe call it the "IRON CHEFS"

LOL

I can see it now, "you're meat extractor is of an insufficient ql to extract meat from these parts."

You need to buy the primer of course

Building a bronto burger
    bronto burger construction kit
    2 all bronto patties equal to or lower than the quality of the kit
    special sauce ql24
    lettuce ql24
    Cheese ql 24
    pickles ql 24
    onions ql24
    Bun ql24

followed by:
    These things cannot be assembled in this order, please check to be sure you are putting them together in the right order.

And at the end a tasty burger!

Maybe we can get some stuff fixed first with the rest of the game, eh? =]

Cooking

Mixing up tasty treats would be a fun idea. Theres enough various monster bits around to do that. But I have to agree with Ultra1, lets fix the bugs before we work on dinner.

Reply to reply

I'm glad you got a laugh, and yes I agree with you. As I stated "This should take NO priority on the to fix list.

But to add to it..... be cool if our names got added to anything we create. Like Tasty burger -By Cymon-. Should be that way for anything else created... that way people can start thier own lines of stuff. And if we could be able to make food...... Why not clothes. Just another useless idea for the fun of it.

I expect Funcom to fix the existing problem well before putting any thing new into the game.

Cymon
    33 Omni soldier
    RK1
    ~Hey let's grab a Combat-Can some time, get all liqoured up and shoot at any Mutie that moves~