Thread: Somethings just never change.

Somethings just never change.

Courage - "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the presence of fear along with the will to go on. Courage is a gift of will power. Though odds are against one, they move on without regret. Through Courage, one reaches Power."

Power - "Power is to remain. You are alive. You have Power. Through Power you take on obstacle after obstacle worrying for nothing but if there lies anything for you to benefit from. Through Power, one reaches Wisdom."

Wisdom - "Knowledge not known to every man. Through Courage and Power, comes experience, which brings Wisdom to a mind as feeble and low as ones. Knowing things other men can only dream of, and sharing this knowledge with the world."

"This is only the beginning of more messages to come."

"B.S.K. lives...."
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

What is this supposed to mean? Subliminal messaging from a person whom doesn't seem to exist? I see I see. Or maybe encouragment for a long forgotten war that nobody participates in? Heh. Whatever be.

"The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave" - Wolfhound