Thread: Dear Diary....

Post Dear Diary....

24 July 29474
    My cuffs are made out of a heavy metal... a thick leather lining around the insides so as not to cut my wrists or be too uncomfortable after a day of wearing them... A metal chord runs from each cuff to a pulley system behind me. They use a more complex belt buckle system to lock around my wrists and ensure what could be called daily safety...
    STEGA

Unhappy 29 July 29474....

29 July 29474,
    What they are doing now is taking 300 million years of plant life that died and putting it back in the atmosphere in 200 years... It was over my head.. but sounded like a good idea, no one complains about plants, well except for a few weeds and maybe bugs sometimes......
    Last edited by StegaTheSamurai; Jan 6th, 2004 at 16:28:20.
    STEGA

Unhappy 8 August 29474

8 August 29474....
    My letters to Avalon yield no replies... Emotional tradgedy strikes as rejection seems to be a possibility. I wish i could go back to that first day when I first saw him..... start all over, realize what i did wrong... he fired at me with his div9... it was romantic, to me it was at least..... I cannot decide if I would be sadder knowing my letters never did reach him or knowing he has chosen not to have m in his life.....
    STEGA