Thread: The Sei-An Magistrate, Character Bio

The Sei-An Magistrate, Character Bio

Marie “Steterrible” Cullogh, Martial Artist

I am General Marie Cullogh of Sei-An Magistrate. Most know me as “Steterrible” or simply “Stet.”

It has been my honor to serve in the capacity of friend and confidant to President Shizhima for many years. Our history goes far back. Even before our meeting again on the world of Rubi-Ka and the resurrection of the Sei-An Magistrate.

I am also foster “Aunt” to Annie "Hooo" Littlefoot . A sweet but rather stupid child with some metaphysical knowledge. Not that she’s intellectually challenged, but she has no sense of danger and has caused me no end of concern due to her rash actions. She delights in placing herself in what she terms “challenging circumstances.” I think I will never forgive her for jumping off the tallest building she could find in Borealis, though her “visit” to a clan friend in West Athens comes close to being just as unforgivable.

(Please excuse the above rant regarding Hooo. If you know her, you understand.)

General Tomaas "Rozo" Roslo has been a close friend since my arrival on RK. He has been of immense help in my adjustment to this world and a wonderful sort of God Uncle to Hooo. I am proud to include him among the people closest to my heart.

I am sister to Maretze Cullogh, a fine healer and gentle woman.

Zyan "Reilos" Xokov

My name is Zyan "Reilos" Xokov. Who am I, you ask? As far as the Sei-An Magistrate is concerned, I'm a General. Of the other Generals, I am the odd man out in that I've only joined Sei-An upon it's recent resurrection, as opposed to being with it in it's first incarnation. I'm the "new guy." As such, I don't have extended pasts with anyone in Sei-An, though everyone I've met there have been helpful and kind. These people are the reason why I haven't given up, and why I haven't lost faith.

Who am I, personally? I am Reilos to most, accomplished soldier, loner, and dedicated man. Most of my time is spent in quiet places, thinking and researching, expanding my knowledge base. Everything I do, I do for my parents. Former Jobe applicants and cantidates, who were incapacitated en route to Rubi-Ka. They are what I live and work for. My cause and my reason.

As I lead a very solitary life, I know very few people other outside of Sei-An. I'm not necessarily happy to keep it that way, but my efforts and personal preferences keep it that way. It's something I've grown used to.