Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danger in Omni-1: Dave 'Diamondcut' Duster has returned

You know, just pointing to all you Omnis...you did give him a full pardon, and you can't do a thing to touch him. Although there is still the matter of the certain people who originally tried to kill him who are still at large and need to be locked up.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

funny

"LOL!....I would love to see you try....If you mess with my sweetheart ill kill you myself! "

Stindy..Once again.I ask........Why dont you crawl back under the rock you surfaced from..........Diamondcut is a very naughty boy, we all know, but I think he Might have a mind to stay away from Rubi Ka's "doorknob"....Even HE has to have standards........I mean, dont you get rusty having all those men have a turn at you dear?

Natasha "Sensuality" Vein
    President of Xtronica Entertainment
    Nemesis to Stindy-STALKER, PSYCHOPATH, SLUT

Ladies ladies! im sure we can find a way to end this...pathetic...to say the least...quarrell.....The arrangements are as follows..

Stindy: 12pm-3am EST, Monday/Thrus/Friday
    6am-11:55am EST, Tues/Wed/Sunday

Sens: 12pm-3am EST, Tues/Wed/Sunday
    6am-11:55am EST, Mon/Thurs/Friday

Saturaday night: FIGHT FOR HIM! OMGZ!

I have left a gap between the 3am and the 6am gap, I mean comeon! he is a working man, let him have sum rest. But if you two ladies follow this simple scheduel, im sure any quarells you might have over Dave can be settled!

I you need any adjustments to it, please contact mah!

Any violations of the scheduel will result in death! j00 have been WARNED!
    Chairman of the Kenley Criminal Syndicate..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12