Thread: Anarchy Online: Chronicles

Anarchy Online: Chronicles

Imagine having the chance to become involved in a event any time you play! Having a story website that is updated daily with the most recent plot developments! And having a story that directly incorporates your clan and your character!

I have just launched a new gridsite dedicated to telling the stories of the peoples of Rubi-Ka. I have every intention of changing the face or Role-Playing on AO, so go check it out and let's make it happen!!

www.aochronicles.org

-Ryha (Valor Eternal Role-Playing Event Coordinator)

OH! I should say that this project is for Atlantean. If there is enough interest I might make a copy of the site for Rimor though I don't have the resources personally to run both.
    Last edited by Ryha's Player; Jul 7th, 2003 at 11:48:01.

((*bookmarks link, will check regularly*

I'm only on weird CET timezone , but if I can give a hand in some stuff, lemme know ^^))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Talking Teh Bumpness!

Cant Wait :-)
    I've already sent in my submissions

Dont know how I'll be able join in with my appalling AEST time slot, but who knows...

Teme Zones and more content!

I wouldn't worry too much about time zones. There are players everywhere so hopefully events will happen at a good variety of times. But it's a good idea to include available times! Thanks

Also I added two new plotllnes to the main AO:C story area. This should pretty much bring that one up to date. The next stage in that plot brings in an Omni presance, so if you are Omni head over to the site and sign up! (If you are Clan or Neutral head over too :P )

-Ryha ( AO:C RP Director )

((Okay, where do we sign up?

Will look more closely once I'm home tonight... being at work right now, and not too easy to browse sites very precisely... :/ ))

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Unhappy

WAAAAAAA why did i start on RK2 wish i played on RK1 ;0P
    Each passing day is a challenge to overcome. Life is full of sweetness and adventure cause of these challenges.

The beach is the place to be. At night and day swimming in the open sea just feels so free. Looking at the clear night sky brings you to a state of tranquility. Starring at the sea is like starring at a vast blanket of life yet to be known and knowned. The shimmering sand glitter all together to form one beautifull silk that covers the lovely beach. The firey sun kisses our lips each time we look to the skies, shinning its loving rays at us. The people remind us that we are never alone and that someone is always there for us in times of greatness and dispare. So much has the beach engraved itself in my heart.

((Make a RP char on RK-1... muhahaha

Seriously, it's never too late... I think))

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Nice work!

I've posted details on RUR and our sister/rival org, the Neo-Luddite Movement.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Site Aditions

I have added content to the AO:C plotline section of the site as well as created a new social Events forum and a plot discussion forum. Drop by and register for the forums and check out the site!!

More Content

I've added more content, more forums etc.

Come check us out!!

The next stage in the plotline will be starting in the next week or so, now is a great time to jump on board!

Wow!

Awesome work Ryha! You've been busy!
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Yes fearless leader! You don't know the half of it But you will...*evil grin*

Looks awesome. I will definately have to stop by when I have some more time.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

New Calander

I've added a new calendar to the site for event scheduling.

Enjoy... and please feel free to post your events! The calendar supports private events but you'll need to register to really make use of that feature...

and if you havent checked out this is just one more reason

Site Update

I integrated the forums and calander into the main site layout. Let me know if you run across any bugs...it is ok in IE and Opera but was a little wierd in Netscape/Mozilla.