Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devils Advocate

*looks at the pig outside her window*

Ah yes, that explains it... everything is as it should be then.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

...Nuh-huh.

We'll see, we'll see... *smirks*

((This said, welcome back on the scene. I loved RPing with you folks, so it's good to see you're not dead ))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

((We're a damn crazy bunch, it'll take a little more than a month or two to put us out of action. ))
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Chirops taste like ham.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Wink <grin>

"Peole say DA is soft on clanners, but I can tell you now. I have never ever gone soft on a clanner! I am very hard and rough on them! Multiple times a night if necessary."

Don, my darling..Don"t I know it.........You're my sweety, now and forever! XOXOX.............Sensuality

o.O
    Interesting.. very interesting.. oh well, i suppose it makes since, about like 2 peas in a pod.

Luck to you both

From what Don told me about how his birthday went, it would be more like two worms in a bottle of tequila.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Hey Trybes...

You forgot to tell them that if they join now, they get a free date with Rejeckted--sexiest invisible midget ever seen. Kiva pauses and grins.

Oh! I wouldn't worry about asking for that for that pro-rated refund, Blackpetal. Kiva fumbles with some cables connected to the cameras. I got us a special discount--an old trick Catuela showed me.

Kiva says while laughing: We now return you to your normally scheduled program.

Re: Hey Trybes...

Originally posted by Kiva
    You forgot to tell them that if they join now, they get a free date with Rejeckted--sexiest invisible midget ever seen. Kiva pauses and grins.

Oh! I wouldn't worry about asking for that for that pro-rated refund, Blackpetal. Kiva fumbles with some cables connected to the cameras. I got us a special discount--an old trick Catuela showed me.

Kiva says while laughing: We now return you to your normally scheduled program.
    Blackpetal looks at Kiva and the cables, sighs, and shakes her head.

I give up... ^_^;;

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

Catuela looks at his vid screen from the morning star station.
    "Not all of the old guys have left" he says to himself. Not after that job with Sol banking fell through anyways.

On an intercom in the background he hears "The 2:00 flight to Omni Entertainment is now boarding."

"Time to go home."
    I'm Back

Po jumps with glee as her communicator falls to pieces on the floor.. doh. But..he did say home?!?

"I'm sorry sir the 2:00pm shuttle has a drive problem and therefore will not be taking off in time. We do however have another shuttle departing at midnight"

...some hours later

"I'm sorry sir the pilots decided they were too tired to fly at midnight so they all went to sleep. You're flight will leave at 5:00am"

...a few more hours later

"I apologize sir, but when the pilots woke up they found something or other leaking and decided to go drink martinis all day"

((OOC: Im stuck in Delaware, and don't think I'm ever going to get to leave. It's like the damn twilight zone here. Airplanes land every 20 minutes, yet not a single one takes off.))
    I'm Back

The Devil is out playing agian
    Im Not Morbid, might just have a bad sense of Humor
    Dont we look Cute?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12