Thread: Boglwe spotted in borealis today

Boglwe spotted in borealis today

This morning taking an early morning jaunt through borealis, I noticed a figure that had not been around in a while. She sat where she had always sat, in the same outfit with the same leet next to her. I had to take two or three glances to realize that she was really there.

It seems as if for the time being Boglwe has come back to Rubi Ka
    Gargantuan "Bonur"

No one gives a crap what you were first at, save the bandwidth and take it out of your sig

Tha legendary Boglwe was in Reets too... though she din't stay.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

There's a big surprise..
    Rough "Elucidoc" Gropes - 216/12 Eternalist. President of Adrenaline Rush - Gear Inferno Dyna Killer
    Squishie "Metadate" Splat - 216/13 giMP. Adrenaline Rush - Gear Micro-MP w/ an attitude!
    Knuckle "Elucidate" Sammich - 213/9 Guru. Adrenaline Rush - Gear - Gimped MA
    Really "Elucifer" Evul - 50/0 Opifex Nano Tech (Evul twin of Taranoob)

Become more smarterer!

Damn eBay'ers!

j/k

:-)

If the spirit of Boglwe was present on RubiKa I'm sure it was only a brief return to settle unfinished business.

I do hope my friend returns one day for good, but as for today, I can tell you for certain that she has left RubiKa.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Callantha gets out her Boglwe Tracking Device and moves her apartment to Borry
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

So is Boglwe going to be a mysterious myth now? Is everyone going to be waiting and searching in Borealis as if she is some lost link of the Rubi-Ka kind?

I can see it now. ppl camping for Boglwe
    The docta is back. Now turn your head and cough

We should get Storm over there to camp her..

Wonder if she drops any good items.
    Rough "Elucidoc" Gropes - 216/12 Eternalist. President of Adrenaline Rush - Gear Inferno Dyna Killer
    Squishie "Metadate" Splat - 216/13 giMP. Adrenaline Rush - Gear Micro-MP w/ an attitude!
    Knuckle "Elucidate" Sammich - 213/9 Guru. Adrenaline Rush - Gear - Gimped MA
    Really "Elucifer" Evul - 50/0 Opifex Nano Tech (Evul twin of Taranoob)

Become more smarterer!

So she's back eh? There goes the neighborhood.

WTB apartment in Newland.
    Ike "Fikksit" Schatz - General of Desert Winds
    Sleep is for the weak

I got the pleasure of talkin to Miss Stinky "Boglwe "Clanner" the other morning.

It sure was nice to pick on each other again, Cutie!

Think about what I said * Omni = Soap. *

Its a good thing!

* huggles! *
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

She's back?

*grin*
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

The dramatic "goodbye" scene is over, the dust starts settling, and the person behind 'da Bog looks around at what her (?) RL has to offer and thinks. "this aint fun anymore".

Seem's you've all been taking a ride on Bog's drama train, and its chuggin back into town.

======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Bogs is gone... for a long time, if not for good. As Szentasha said... she had some unfinished business. And that is all.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Was Elvis with her?
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(