Thread: Are you looking for discount Yalmahas? Well come to Yalmaha's R Us

Are you looking for discount Yalmahas? Well come to Yalmaha's R Us

Yalmaha's R US will give you a Yalmaha for the price of 0! Our lowest price is 500 credits, that's right 500 credits not 500 thousand credits. These Yalmaha's were unfortunatly permanently shut down immediately when the company was in Bankrupcy a few weeks ago and they had to move to a newer building to make the Yalmaha's.

We also send shipments to Rubi-Ka each day. So call us on your Communicator and we'll deliver to you!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

ok ok

Ill take 3 stock yalms, 2 red yalms, 1 stiletto, and ummmm..... 4 mids too please. If you could tell me how much the total price on that is that would be very nice!
    AO is fun...kill something!

Note: I'm a PR for the company talk to the owners.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

My yalm fell apart midflight.... I landed in the ace camp where I was forced to dance in a red thong for hours on end.... Then when the OT's grew bored with me I was immediatly disposed of and awoke infront of a reclaim in WA.....

Thanks Yalmahas R' Us.... you made my life so much brighter !!
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Well, Bug, I'm glad to see that omnis everywhere are busy maintaining our reputation for utter decadence. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit.

- Betji
    freelance atlantean omni agent

I once delt with a group like this. They Get all kinds of orders get there credits and pack up and say they went out of business. Then moves on does it all over again. Beware!
    This Stanley Adams character probably isn't the most trustworthy person out there - definitely not someone I would like to see my sister go out with. At least not without her mace, stiletto, and a automatic carbine if he gets too close.

hmm PR eh?
    "Sanosuke" Sagara
    Rurouni Kenshin on RK1
    " Anime Enthusiasts Org"