Thread: Omni-Pol org with new leadership

Omni-Pol org with new leadership

Hello all,

to those who are interested, I have temporarily given leadership of Omni-Pol (the org) to Gencop for an undetermined amount of time. Due to the lack of roleplaying going on in AO and Funcom's concentration on loot/camping/PvP, my will to lead a "major" RP org has died over time and hopefully it will be rekindled with Shadowlands. Time will tell.

I am sure Gencop will be a good leader of Omni-Pol while i remain in the organization as Vice-President without doing anything the org leader does to get a different perspective on things in the org and to regain some faith in AO that one day roleplaying will once again be a pleasant experience in this game.

I hope to take leadership of OP back in 2-3 months, after the release of Shadowlands, depending on how the expansion affects my interest in AO. If it is not what I am looking for, I will leave AO for another MMORPG. If it is indeed as nice as the Funcom devs always state at the Stratics dev chats, you will see me again as loyal Omni-Tek department leader. For now, please contact Gencop regarding Omni-Pol if you need to get in contact with the police

Thanks for your time.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Wow.. Gencop has OP now.. THAT is .... sorta depressing!!!
    Gencop is so easy to pick on.
    Meister makes it more of a challenge ...Dayum.

Hate to say it.. ( no really I HATE to say it..)

You'll be missed Monty. Whatever disagreements we had in the past made AO a bit more intresting.

Gencop.. I SO look foreward to causing you trouble. Maybe someone can shake your arse out of that passive stance you seem to hold down so well.

/game on!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

IC:

OOC:
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Serious offer

((Meister and GenCop and the rest of the Omni RP guilds out there.

I am an officer of Whispers Edge. You know that WE and a couple of others have banded together to form the EndGame alliance. Among those are some very active RP guilds. On and off, we have some dealings with the omni side. I feel that I know far to little about the other side of the curtain and I would be more than happy to get together for an ((OOC)) meeting with you to work some inter-guild RP setups. Rest assured, we do high level RPing and have a lot of serious people on board. Looking forward to speaking with you.))

Sid