Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC (mostly): Omni Departments and Major Clans

LOL! I thought it was so hilarious that the RP guilds get things named after them, and he big guilds just collect other peoples stuff. When I was in CAS, people always asked me "Did you guys really invent that?" or "Hey, How can I get armor named after my guild?". Which I would respond to with "Yes, Read the description." and "CAS has earned the armor through months of Roleplaying, and going along with the FC storyline". To which they would respond "kool, but I hate RP". Then I would:

/flip
    /moon
    /s RP RULES!!!

hehe, Those were they days. Now I am an independant RP'er. Seperate from my guild. My guild is a non-RP guild. But if I were in an RP guild I think I would affiliate myself with the Knights. I always wanted to be a knight in shining armor. But now I'm just a Smurf in Blue Pajamas.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OCC

Originally posted by Lyricia
    OOC: They do Kithrak. CAS Armor, Div9 Plasmaprojectors, GSP billboards and even Willy Snelton's Mitaar are all examples of FC recognizing the RP community(lol How about a Council of Atrox Pie that you can buy from a BB?). So all the loot whores are collecting items named after RPers ^_^ Silly huh?
    This honoring FC does is one of the best things about the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12