Thread: OOC: The World Ruptures on July 17

OOC: The World Ruptures on July 17

It'll probably be on the main AO site tomorrow, later today, whatever, but for all you unsleepies () like me, you should, no, you NEED to read THIS.

Less than three months until we find out who is REALLY what they say they are! (As opposed to the other people that are just talking smack. Like me. )
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

We will see... though July 17th looks like a managable release date for now (need to beta test it first to see how its doing).
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Re: OOC: The World Ruptures on July 17

Originally posted by Emiliy

Less than three months until we find out who is REALLY what they say they are! (As opposed to the other people that are just talking smack. Like me. )
    Uh oh. I should really stop killing those Miiir guys in Athen. And those children in Tir. And those old grannies in Home. Yikes.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I'm sorry Uwen, but Valor Eternal requires the continuing destruction of grannies.

The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Originally posted by Braedon
    I'm sorry Uwen, but Valor Eternal requires the continuing destruction of grannies.

/shrug

I guess evil isn't all bad

Are you spawn-camping Grannies? I want in! Lets make Grannybot and get ourselves some phat lewt!
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Are you spawn-camping Grannies? I want in! Lets make Grannybot and get ourselves some phat lewt!
    Ya! I want some nitting-needles and laxatives tooooooooooo!

/petition Damned Valor Eternal is hogging ALL the granny spawns and not letting any one else in on the lewt! Nerf! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!
    Emiliy Age

Pffff, uber l3wt! back off engie gimp, grannies only pop every 60 years and we're camping all of 'em. Bust out the coffee, this is gonna be a looooooooong night!

/petition ARK!! Uwen called me a gimp and that's all...harassing...and...stuff...

...and did you hear what he said about Braedon?! o.O that's cold...

Emiliy snickers, taps her comm off, and puts on a pot of coffee
    Emiliy Age

Grannybot is officially up. Kind of.

And said about Braedon? I told you not to tell anyone Emmi! Dammit!

Going to interesting to see how Sl plays out. The July 17th date is cool alrhough i will be installing a little later. I will be on vacation off world on release date. Hmm hope i make some more
    levels before it comes.

"July 16th, in a suprise announcement Sony Entertainment aquires Funcom. Anarchy Online becomes the next expansion pack to the ever popular and often imitated Everquest."
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

OOC

Originally posted by Blix
    "July 16th, in a suprise announcement Sony Entertainment aquires Funcom. Anarchy Online becomes the next expansion pack to the ever popular and often imitated Everquest."
    All F@#%ing SOE employees must F@#%ind die.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Re: OOC

Originally posted by Bliqz

All F@#%ing SOE employees must F@#%ind die.
    Should that be before or after the aquisiition?
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Re: Re: OOC

Originally posted by Blix
    Should that be before or after the aquisiition?
    Either or both.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Now...

Now Bliqz, being a staunch company man I'm SURE you understand the reasoning behind buyouts. It happens all the time in the corporate world.

How can you down a corperation for doing something that the corperation you work for does on a consistant basis?

Hippocrit?

Finally seeing the falacies in the corperate lifestyle?

Come clan, no longer shall you live under the whims of a corperation.

Re: Now...

Originally posted by Naijen
    Now Bliqz, being a staunch company man I'm SURE you understand the reasoning behind buyouts. It happens all the time in the corporate world.

How can you down a corperation for doing something that the corperation you work for does on a consistant basis?

Hippocrit?

Finally seeing the falacies in the corperate lifestyle?

Come clan, no longer shall you live under the whims of a corperation.
    Note the OCC in the subject bar.
    God is a bullet.

and considering he's neutral :/