Thread: Judgement is hereby Issued!

Judgement is hereby Issued Roleplayers!

The following Judgement is hereby issued. I hereby Judge you the great Roleplayers of Anarchyonline. You all have been great! You have made this game worth playing and helping in making great Storylines..I want to recognize some of the great roleplayers Rubi-Ki has ever had. Thanks to all the greats...some of which have gone or left and some that have stayed or comeback. Thanks first of all to Valaik for telling me about roleplay along time ago, a long time friend (Devils Advocate) Meister (Omni-Pol) Gencop (Omni-Pol) Templus (Omni-Pol) Xeroscope (Kaviera Mafia Family) Eviljade (Kaviera Mafia Family) Shinlou (Kaviera Mafia Family) Deckrd (Kaviera Mafia Family) Sharbriena (Kaviera Mafia Family) Alilee (Kaviera Mafia Family) Doncarnage (Devils Advocate) Thyme (Devils Advocate) Nevver (Devils Advocate) Galimimus (St. Michaels Order) Nisti (St. Michaels Order) Ashes (Xtronica) Filicity (Xtronica) Dave Diamond Cut (Events ARK) Garrisen (Events ARK) Chadul (Shadow Syndicate) Hammadeen formally (Shadow Syndicate) Chasitity formally (Shadow Syndicate) Rovok fomally (Shadow Syndicate) Prezidential (Omni Admin) Stephobaby (Extreme Entertainment) Treylla (Vixen Ent. OE) Sakuraz (Vixen Ent. OE)Sensuality (Xtronica) hehe. and you know the one I could never leave out..special thanks AKTREZ and her boyfriend whoever he is (Bladlaw) if he has participated, and im sure i've left some names out, just message me to remind me and i'll put it in. This last Story was great. Though I am not positive I believe I have been graced by a presence of which I knew long ago...and if it is you..you know who you are. These are some of the greatest roleplayers Anarchyonline has ever had. You are hereby Judged within the ELITE! You are all my friends. I got some great sceenshots tuesday night 4/16/03 at Rompa, if anyone would like me to send them a copy just let me know. killgoor@attbi.com Sincerley, Curtlee.
    Last edited by Curtlee; Apr 16th, 2003 at 21:36:21.
    Curtlee
    President of Enter The Dragon

((OOC: I don't wanna put a damper on the fun or anything, but you might want to give these people your phone number via private tells or email rather than posting it on a public board. You never know what kind of people might be reading this thread. Glad you guys're having fun over in Omni-Land, game on. ))
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

OOC

I agree...please please please...don't give that info out publically. Too many nut cases around.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Nevver arranges to have 50 pizzas delivered to Curtlee, COD.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

nutcases? here? like who? *casually chews on his foot*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Nutcases? Wah? I though Silkex didnt play AO anymore
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

He's always got a ghost or two around though doesn't he? I am pretty sure that cat never dies.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Hello? JudjeBush? Is your refridgerator running?
    Last edited by Bliqz; Apr 16th, 2003 at 20:52:49.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Heh

Hello JudgeBush do you have Prince Albert in a can?

Heheh thanks for the recognition!

As for Silkex..he plays Planetside beta, and yes..he stills mews..alot.

Ah, and for the record, its Prezidential with a Z.

I was Presidential at first, but the ARKs smacked me with a name violation (eh??) and I had to add the Z.