Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About the War

Originally posted by lilnymph

From what my friends in the Army tell me, they just do this on manouvers with other armies, to wind them up .

lilnymph
    For some REAL fun though it's hard to beat the SAS doing winter training in Norway, their skiing skills apparently are so funny that the locals often have to call in sick the day after because they laughed too much.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Lilnymph, if I came across heavy-handed, I apologize. I did not mean to sound like a know-it-all.

Revelator, so what, if they aren't born skiers, they try..
    One of the officers in my company had been a liaison to a company of US Marines, claimed to be real tough. But they would _not_ fight at night, to his dismay.
    The reason? In my country we have manoeuvers in civilian terrain (we'll fight there, so we practise there), and the farmers have electrical fences around the pastures. And at night in the late summer/autumn grain and grasses are wet with dew, so pretty soon you are soaking wet from the waist down.
    And guess where the top-most wire will unerringly hit every time...

Originally posted by Jokser
    Lilnymph, if I came across heavy-handed, I apologize. I did not mean to sound like a know-it-all.
    hehe not at all, as I said I dont know much about the modern army but what I have heard on the news, or talked to my friends about. However I do know that one thing I wouldn't like to do is be seen laughing at a SAS man hehe

And about the boots, its because of the British sense of fair play. Since we are so supierior to everyone else, we have to do things like this to level the playing field.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12