Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V-day love-for-the-loveless party

Thank you, all of you.

I now feel like a normal, socially adept, well-adjusted person after reading this thread.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

" The sign of a true Geek"

*sigh* Viray you PC boy.

http://www.siliconinc.net/pics/pad3/adsc0003.jpg
    http://www.siliconinc.net/pics/pad1/adsc0005.jpg

----------------

Arayn -- RK1 Solitus NT

Nice box! No mods though

Yes, its always fun rolling about 30 or 40 dice at a time having to use both hands and killing some of your men from the dice fallout
    Don't tell me... mmmmm... seeing Space Marines or Imperial Guard as your main army there Uwen...

Heh... Got to roll 25 dice one time... man those were the days.

I am damn proud to wear the badge of Weird.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Viray
    The sign of a true Geek
    hahaha... ahem...heres mine. Nice dark blue case, with some silver trim. Hard drive bay cooled by 3 small fans on the front. Golden Orb on my AMD Athlon XP. Standard case fan on the back side, and a PCI slot fan card that sucks the air out. No light though, thats just over kill. 7 fans on the thing is enough for me. It blows all the hot air our into my room good though, I have to keep opening my window when I play AO for too long.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    You don't want to see my PC with an actual automotive Sun Tachometer mounted to the case that revs up and down as CPU utilization changes.
    Now if you were REALLY a geek.......the tach would be an Autometer MonsterTach

BTW: I'm eventually gonna have to have a laptop in my car to control the fuel injection, but does that make me a computer geek or a car geek? *scratches head*
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Hmmm that is a good question... although with it being the Computer controling the car I believe that the Computer Geek wins
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Nealandbob

Now if you were REALLY a geek.......the tach would be an Autometer MonsterTach

BTW: I'm eventually gonna have to have a laptop in my car to control the fuel injection, but does that make me a computer geek or a car geek? *scratches head*
    Well, it's a Sun tach. That's what we used to strap to our steering column back in the day.

Now ... restoring a '68 GTO convertible (400, 4-on-the-floor) atm and have 67 BMW RS60 motorcycle that the rims are out for rechroming as well. Never get over trying to balance the vaccuum on a Tri-Power carb attached to a 389.

Where's that put me in the realm of geekdom?

Originally posted by Bionitrous

Well, it's a Sun tach. That's what we used to strap to our steering column back in the day.

Now ... restoring a '68 GTO convertible (400, 4-on-the-floor) atm and have 67 BMW RS60 motorcycle that the rims are out for rechroming as well. Never get over trying to balance the vaccuum on a Tri-Power carb attached to a 389.

Where's that put me in the realm of geekdom?
    geekdom? I'd say that's pretty damn sweet......so wherever it puts you, I'm right along with 'ya

my car is an '88 Mustang GT, btw.......400ish HP(stock block, crank, and rods...I need to re-dyno it after my latest mods last summer), T-56 6-speed(!), 150HP Nitrous, 3.73 gears, Drag Radials, etc etc etc......but the chassis is built for corner-carving instead of drag racing
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

/blush
    Last edited by Szentasha; Feb 16th, 2003 at 14:01:55.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Whoa...'Tasha...I knew you were a closet freak! *hugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123