Thread: And the Final Score Is...

And the Final Score Is...

I posted this in the NW forum, then realised it was more of a roleplaying thing really, so...

This might sound silly, But I would love if the leader Tower Channel did not just advise you about which org attacked which, but also reported who won at the end? It would give you something to cheer or mourn about. It might even be an excuse for a friendly wager.

Of course the channel really ought to be extended to everyone, not just leaders. But would it not be fun to be at Rompa at the time everyone getsthe message "The Omni faction ZXY takes clan faction ABC base in Andromeda". Can't you just hear the cheers from the patrons with the obligatory "Drinks are on the house" announcement?

I must add I don't PvP. Ever. I did not even get NW. So I might be missing the point entirely. Would not be the first time either.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Actually that sounds like a fun idea. It would be easy to check too. If the tower explodes You lost. If the tower returns to 100% You won!

Now we just need that channel to be open to all that wanna listen in. I SO hate that only guildleaders can listen in. I have more than once been send messages from other guildleaders about attacks because my own leader has been offline at that moment.

Oh btw, thanks for the heads up yesterday! You know who I'm talking about
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Shameless self-bumb. I don't know what FC reasons are to restrict the "All Towers" channel to leaders, but even if your not into the whole NW, seeing how the attacks unfold gives a great sense of history in the making.

Giving this channel to everyone and adding a message to confirm when an attacked tower had fallen or returned to 100% would help make Rubi-Ka feel more alive.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

OOC

My guess is the anount of extra chat spam that would occur if it went to everyone. Also, it give the leaders of orgs some control of where their folks are running off to fight. I personnaly don't tell my people of every attack that comes up. I don't want them involved in certain battles for political reasons and I don't like to send them on wild goose chases.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

yes i dont understand why vixen gets that channel and not me.

ran into a whispers edge fellow in game at SD seemed like a nice guy..
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera