Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Response to Murder

Originally posted by Templus
    god what is this world comming to..A Intern Ops Agent working with the Clans
    Hmm, since when is wanting to listen to a speech have anything to do with working with Clanners? And whats wrong with working with Clanners anyway?

/me frowns at the inherent disregard for humanity
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Unfortunately I cannot assign officers from my OP division to this meeting as guards, since the whole department has received word of another new cyborg threat in Perpetual Wastelands, which we must deal with primarily. Maybe Division 9 RSGE might be willing to help. President Kasimir of Div9 would be your contact.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

OOC

((It is my hope that you will publish the speach here for those unable to attend?))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

((I planned on doing that))
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

((OOC))

((Thanks, if you knew what I will be doing instead, you would pity me...suffice it to say, I will be wishing I was there ))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

-Cypher, The Matrix

Originally posted by Meister
    Unfortunately I cannot assign officers from my OP division to this meeting as guards
    Hey, I guess that means no one has to worry about getting an OP baton upside the head!

I swear, eating your pizza backward is enough to get them to sic Templus on you.

(looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Sorry hun. Look forward to reading about it on Hawks and Doves though!)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

((Oh well, I'll post something on it tonight after it is over.))
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

-Cypher, The Matrix

((Won't be able to attend myself, in this usual way of mine of being unable to attend whatever is on US evening time, generally speaking. Too bad... Would have really liked to, especially in such a fishy affair. Hope the meeting won't be, errm... 'dirsupted'.))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

^BUMP^
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

-Cypher, The Matrix

((I'm sorry I wasn't there. I was having a real laggy connection at about 4:00 EST and by 6:00 EST my internet was down. Its (obviously) working now, but that is why I was unable to attend either the party or the speech, two things I was REALLY looking foward to. ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12